Dispel the darkness of ignorance with gems of knowledge...

TEACHER- The Heart of Every Classroom


When I was losing hopes
Someone was there to uplift me
Making me believe in myself
Boosting my energy every time

When it was hard to achieve 
Someone was there to encourage me
Supporting me to the utmost
Acting like a star, making me shine

When I was filled with doubts
Someone was there to clear for me
Explaining to me in detail
Enlightening me all the time 

When I was bored with everything
Someone was there to interest me
Instilling in me a love of learning
Making me learn like little Einstein

When there was no one to help
Someone was there to reply to me
Turning up for me as a lifeline
Texting me to clear concepts even online

When I was frustrated with the syllabus
Someone was there to console me
Arranging doubt sessions and approaching me
Teaching us no matter it's evening eight or nine

When I was finding solutions to problems
Someone was there to accompany me
Ignoring own issues and own life
Reminding me how blessed I'm

When I  was craving for education
Someone was there to make the difference
Creating a change in every classroom
Spreading knowledge that we cherish for a lifetime...




AFTERTHOUGHT- Teachers are gems. They make students get ready for every other profession. They're like the stepping stone, the pillar upon which all aspirations are converted into realities. They have made a difference. They have shaped our minds and changed the world, one child, at a time. This is not just to be learned for today, we ought to respect our teachers, today and ever and they ought to treat us equally, too :) What if one of us gets the chance to be at their platform? We'll know what they get through. (though neva mind students have to learn more than one subject, agreed both have their own stress, lol! )
I hope you enjoyed the poetry. Comment down your feelings on this and share the poetry among your friends and teachers. For any suggestions and feedback, the comment section is all yours, or you can pop here into my inbox. 
Babbye

Comments

  1. Beautiful poem!! Wonderful and so lovely..
    Applauds
    Bookmarked :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one !�� Teachers do have an impact on their students both academically and in fostering of student's self esteem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment for Feedback