A magical glimpse of my book, "In Search of the Lost" !

 

LONG YEARS AGO, A TRAGEDY OCCURRED. ONE BOY WENT MISSING.

In the British India, a historic massacre led to the separation of a little boy from his family. This rendered his mother to search for his existence with a series of pitfalls shattering her apart. On the verge of losing hopes, she captured a trace of Jagvir’s possession which resulted into a brave journey of investigation. How would she manage these hard times? Will the clues help her find the son?

The composition of Sarah Khan presents you a story that takes you to the times of freedom movement. In Search of The Lost is woven around catchy and lively historical incidents. Once you began reading, you won’t be able to stop. The struggle of a mother to find the existence of her son would keep you guessing until the end.

 Being my first Solo book, this novel is close to my heart and a great headstart towards my writing career. I'm so glad to realize that now I can call myself an author. 

About hundred years ago, when the British rule prevailed in India, a small Singh family lived in Amritsar.

I'm bringing this mysterious and emotional tale of that family to you. It's a historical fiction with tinch of patriotism and love. It's short tale so a regular reader can complete it within a day. I'm sure you'd all love to read it.

Refer the cover of my book down below.

The book has been published on Amazon, Flipkart, Goodreads, Evincepub, Kobo store, Bpskart and Instamojo. Click on the mentioned links to buy it.

Do give your feedbacks, reviews and ratings on the above mentioned platforms. 

For more updates regarding the book join my Instagram community as well on Facebook. You'd love to see unique self-created quotes and a lot more and I'd love you to join, too :)

Looking foward to my budding readers!

Love you all

Babbye





Comments