If you think monsters are scary, you haven't checked this poetry yet!


THE MONSTER

- By SARAH KHAN

 

Deep into that darkness diagramming

I sketched something queer slamming

 

That was a monster emerging out on the sheet

I wonder why I could smell his yucky feet

 

His nose was leaking into mouth with mucus

He's not any popular thing like Brutus

 

He dig a hole in his hand to breath and took off his nose

He carries a strange stink wherever he goes

 

When I was finding a position to draw his brain

I agreed he has nothing to keep him sane

 

An amoeba doesn't have to worry about figure

But my monster has his belly too bigger

 

Well who cares I'm not allowing him to do belly dance

I'm rejecting all his ugly requests in advance

 

There's one thing common in monster and the poop

Both come without an invitation to snoop

 

Oh you know the reason why monsters stay ugly

They don't want princess to fall for them smugly

 

It's not mine but my pencil's fault to draw any flaw

I'm unashamed to tell you how terrible I draw




Comments

  1. Hahahahahahhaha..😂😂.. That was Creative and Hilarious Af

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment for Feedback