Hello, world!


WELCOME READERS TO MY FIRST BLOG POST



Hey you!

Wanna know me? Obviously, you do.

I can't believe that I actually started it. Now since I don't want to be the strange person behind the keyboard, I just thought to connect with you all, initially. 
  
So I'm Sarah Khan, someone with an ocean of desires and dreams yet to be fulfilled. I had always had a strong passion for writing poems, articles, and everything that interests me. I had always been inclined towards reading novels and fascinating books, rather than the course books, though I try to manage them both equally.

Don't you feel like sometimes, you don't wanna read the textbooks? They drive me nuts with their theoretical parts. I don't even understand what's the motive that we just gobble up the textbook content and vomit that in the exams!

Point?

I believe that we shouldn't sacrifice our interests for our studies. Am I right? Your domain and studies should go hand in hand. Your area of the domain is the area that builds your identity and it's indeed an important part of your personality. Amm..and learning all that others are learning in the institute studies doesn't define you.

And here I am to impart my views and inspire you through my writings. 



I won't take much of your time and obviously, I'm not at all here to bore you with my stuff.

I wholeheartedly consider the fact that there are readers who just read the initial lines of the post and scroll through the content or try to find useful things and their area of interest and that's okay. Not everybody is keen to read line to line, though it takes plenty of effort to write and post.

Now let me answer some of your queries.

Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash


Why am I blogging?

The poetries and articles I composed had always made my friends ask me, "Sarah, why don't you begin a blog?" And to be honest, I wasn't aware what's the purpose of blogging, though I knew what it was.

Most of the bloggers among my friends had a copy-paste content but I wanted to post my own. I thought that if my content really deserved it, what if it gets copied by someone.
I felt that my content was safe as long as it's limited to my diary.

But then, if I don't let my content exposed how would I inspire people through my ideas? How will I interact with wonderful people like you all who are always there for motivating me?

And if I don't expose my content, it would be in my diary, forever! Moreover, starting a blog would develop my own skills.

I realized the advantages of starting a blog and I'm excited for it now. 

What am I going to be blogging about?

I'm gonna blog self-composed poems and articles with all those creative things, currently at hand that interests me. I hope you would like the content I share.

I'll post every week. Yaya! And if I'm kinda busy with my stuff, I may skip a week. But sure, you would have a happy reading, dear readers!
Join my Instagram community as well on Facebook. You'd love to see unique self-created quotes and a lot more and I'd love you to join, too :)
In case of any feedback, any advice, feel free to strike up a conversation in the comments or into the Instagram handle mentioned previously. 

I need the support of you all to be a successful blogger. I hope you'll help me achieve my goal.
Oh, and do please share my page and and subscribe sooner! I'm not gonna make you regret, for sure.

Let me hear your thoughts in the comments below!

Sarah Khan 

Comments

Post a Comment

Comment for Feedback