This will surely make you laugh today...

LAUGHTER JOKEY




Hey you!

Worried about something? Oh, come on! Smile and laugh a little :-)

Smile is the shortest distance between you and me. Isn't it? Obviously, it is. We use just 10 (approx) muscles to smile and around 17 muscles to cry. So, keep smiling!

What's on? Now please don't say "Youtube vs Tiktok". Lmao!

This time, I've brought you a couple of jokes to laugh. 

Will you make it to the end? The correct answer is "It's her choice".

I'm joking! Of course, it's your personal choice to read to the end. But the joke at the end is voted the funniest and logical one in a survey. In my opinion, you shouldn't miss any joke here. You won't regret.

So here we go!

1) END UP BEFORE MONEY

A man invented a parachute and was selling it. He was clearing the confusion of people who wanted to buy it.

Man: If in an emergency you need to jump out from the plane, you can just push this red button here and you will safely come down to the surface. It will save you.
Customer: And what if the button doesn't work?
Man: I'll return your money. I'm honest with my sayings.

2) WIERD LOGIC

Minty: Now soon we'll be rich.
Vicky: How?
Minty: How foolish you are! Don't you know today the teacher will teach us how to covert paisa into rupee?


3) PREVENTION FOR NO CAUSE 

Marc: Why are you heating the knife?
Paul: To commit suicide.
Marc: OHH! But why are you heating it?
Paul: To prevent infection.

4) CLEVER STUDENT

The teacher pointed a ruler at Jake, and said, "At the end of this ruler is an idiot!"
Jake was confused and asked, "Which end, madam?"
Don't ask me, what happened next! :-D

5) During the exam...

Madam: Why are you so confused?
Gajodhar: *Silent*
Madam: Did you forget your pen?
Gajodhar: *Silent*
Madam: Forgot Roll number or Admit card?
Gajodhar: *Silent*
Madam: Fogot calculator?
Gajodhar: Ma'am, please...I brought the wrong cheating paper. It's of another subject and you're bothered about the pen, pencil and all..!

6) IMPACT OF WEALTH

Gita's English teacher asked her to write an essay on 'What would you do if you become a millionaire?'

Gita was handled a blank sheet to write. She returned it back after writing the 'NOTHING' word on the paper.
The teacher yelled, "Why you wrote nothing but 'NOTHING' on the paper?"
She said, "Because if I become a millionaire, that's exactly what I would do. I would do NOTHING, keeping all slaves on work."

7) THE ONLY SIMILARITY

When two beggars meet each other and two software engineers meet each other after a long time, the question asked is the same. Guess what..?
.
.
.
.
.
"On which platform are you working these days?"

8) A LUMPISH BOY

 "ROHAN..." shouted his mother. "There were two pieces of cake in the cupboard last night and now there's only one. Why is it so?"
"It was.., pitch dark-ness in-de-kitchen, mom," stammered Rohan, "An- I didn't see-de-other piece!"

Flying chappal was received !!

9) OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM

A cow was running away from the jungle.

An elephant stopped the cow and asked the reason behind the panic.
The cow said, "Government has ordered to catch all the buffaloes in the jungle."
The elephant asked, "But you are a cow, why are you running?"

The cow answered," I know I'm a cow, but if they catch me, it would take me 20 years to prove that I am a cow, not a buffalo..!"
Elephant also started running with the cow.

Hope you all enjoyed the reading. Comment down below your favorite joke out of these or any new one if you wanna share it with us. Also, tell me if you want more of such posts. Cool!

You probably won't find all the jokes new. Some are really common, but funny too.
You're doing great! Be happy! 

Follow your dreams! Now I said you to follow your dreams, so don't go back to bed! Hehe! Make your dreams turn a reality..!
Okay
Babbye
  

Comments

  1. I found the 1 st and 8 th one the best..😄 I would love to have more such enjoyable posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comment for Feedback